One woman's foray into cooking for herself, for her family, and for her friends. It's not always picture-perfect, sometimes a little messy,
but it's always delicious. Join me in exploring new recipes, savoring the "résultats" and learning from the "erreurs".



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's Happening

I've been having computer issues for the past week or so but had an opportunity to get online for a few minutes. My computer issues should be fixed within the next day or so - I have much to share with you! Thanks for all of your wonderful comments!! They are greatly appreciated! I'll be back online soon... See you then!

4 comments:

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

I about die when my computer goes down...how sad is that!? I hope to see you soon!!

Jenifer

MaryBeth said...

I hope to see you back soon and if you get the chance Please come by my blog and enter my new cookbook giveaway!

Coleens Recipes said...

Good luck with your computer!!

Sand Hill Art said...

Hope you are back soon! Then you can tell me how you get that wonderful music on your blog.

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and welcome your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin