One woman's foray into cooking for herself, for her family, and for her friends. It's not always picture-perfect, sometimes a little messy,
but it's always delicious. Join me in exploring new recipes, savoring the "résultats" and learning from the "erreurs".



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm "Board", and It's a Good Thing...

I was the surprised, and most fortunate, recipient of one of the cutting boards from Ann of Thibeault's Table. This little board is made of bird's eye maple. The grain is absolutely gorgeous, and since it has a "live edge", it will forever be a one-of-a-kind. As I stood it up to take a photo, I kept thinking it resembled a little teddy bear! I just love it.



Ann has worked out an arrangement with the talented local artisans who make these boards, as well as other items, to make them available to the world! Please visit her Gallery to see what pieces she has to offer, and sign up for her upcoming giveaway - one of the beautiful utensils these artisans have made.

Do you think it would be too greedy of me to sign up for the giveaway, too?? Hmmmm....

6 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

It's gorgeous:)

Our family has 3..we are all over the moon w/ our purchases:)

Dragana said...

The board is beautiful - it's a unique piece of artwork. Lovely gift.

Linda said...

That is so beautiful...you are so lucky Lori!
I am hoping I win the giveaway! But I never win anything so I will not hold my breath...
One of those board is going on my holiday wish list for sure!

Cathy said...

Aren't you the lucky one, Lori! The board is beautiful and so unusual. It will be a conversation piece whenever you use it. I definitely see the teddy bear.

chow and chatter said...

oh how cute

Ry @ Sotto Il Monte Vineyards said...

What a charming board - made all the more special as a gift from a fellow foodie!
Cheers!
Ry

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and welcome your comments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin